The Henderson County Democratic Party of NC welcomes any and all contributions. You can send your donation online through ActBlue or you can mail in your contribution. You will have an option for monthly or a one-time contribution!
Donate Online Through ActBlue:
Mail In Your Contribution
MAIL-IN CONTRIBUTION: Click HERE for the mail-in contribution form.
*Please print, fill it out and either mail it to:
Henderson County Democratic Party, Treasurer
1216 6th Avenue West, Suite 600
Hendersonville, NC 28739
OR drop it off at the listed address with the preferred payment method checked off.
Where does your contribution go?
All Contributions Stay in Henderson County
Your Contribution Provides:
- A center for distributing general party information to Get Out the Vote (GOTV) and local candidate materials and signage to raise visibility in the precincts and the community
- A well-equipped central office, supply storage, databases, and capability to create, print, and distribute voter information, newsletters, and mailings, and fundraising campaigns.
- Marketing and sale materials: brochures, flyers, tees, buttons, books, and bumper stickers.
- Advertising through the use of print, electronic and local broadcast media.
- Outreach programs, educational workshops, ongoing party/precinct-related meetings, volunteer/canvassing training, and phone banking.
- Events to build community and raise additional funds.
- A fiscally responsible organization with an annual budget that achieves regular payment on monthly facility expenses and fixed charges with an annual collective fundraising effort to support the party (BAACC).