We aim to communicate our shared vision of opportunity, respect, and concern for all people. Through education, collaboration, and advocacy, we strive to motivate our community to support and elect Democratic candidates.
Celebrating 40 years of working for the common good in Henderson County!
- Annual Membership Dues: $15
- Meetings are held most months on the Second Tuesday
- Location: Three Chopt Restaurant, 102 Third Avenue East, Hendersonville, NC
- Click here for Directions
- Time: Social time: 5:30 pm; Meeting: 6:00 – 7:00 pm
- Meeetings are open to members and visitors, please come and visit us!
- Save the date! Our Annual Fall Luncheon will be held Friday, October 12, 2018 at the Country Club.
2018 Board Members: