We aim to communicate our shared vision of opportunity, respect, and concern for all people. Through education, collaboration, and advocacy, we strive to motivate our community to support and elect Democratic candidates.
Celebrating 40 years of working for the common good in Henderson County!
- Annual Membership Dues: $15
- Meetings are held most months on the Second Tuesday
- Location: Three Chopt Restaurant, 102 Third Avenue East, Hendersonville, NC
- Click here for Directions
- Time: Social time: 5:00 to 5:45; Business Meeting: 5:45 to 7:00. If you wish to order a meal, please be there around 5 to make sure you have time to get your order and enjoy your meal and the company before the meeting begins.
- Meetings are open to members and visitors, please come and visit us!
- Join us for the 2019 Annual Luncheon!
2018 Board Members: