2020 Voter registration information
(from Board of Elections):
Registration is open (for November 3 election)
and will be open until OCTOBER 9, 2020.
Questions? Please contact the Henderson County Board of Elections. 828-697-4970
Number of days remaining until NOVEMBER 3. HERE.
DATES to remember for 2020:
- Sept. 4: Absentee voting begins for the general election.
- Oct. 9: Voter registration deadline for general election.
- Oct. 15: One-stop voting begins for general election.
- Oct. 27: Absentee voting deadline for general election.
- Oct. 31: One-stop voting ends for general election.
- Nov. 3: General election day.
- Nov. 6: Deadline for mailed absentee ballots to be received.
- Nov. 13: Counties canvass the general election.
- Nov. 16: Deadline to conduct any county recounts.
- Nov. 17: Deadline to conduct any state recounts and receive protests.
- Nov. 24: State canvasses election results.