Number of days til Nov. 3rd -> HERE.
Cannot GO to the BD of ELECTIONS to register?
THAT is OK! You can register (or change party affiliations) SAFELY, from HOME!!!! FIND the qualifications and THE form to mail in here: https://www.hendersoncountync.gov/elections/page/registering-vote
Check your registration.
Be ready for November 3, 2020!!
All Democrats! All minorities, all ages, strong Dems, not-so strong Dems, and voters who supported other primary candidates – we need to be ready. HOW? Make sure your registration is VALID. Why? Because the GOP is determined to make sure you cannot vote! Read: PURGED https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2020/04/voter-purges-wisconsin-republican-election
CHECK to MAKE SURE YOUR REGISTRATION IS CURRENT. Here.
PREPARE for Nov. 3 by CONFIRMING YOU ARE REGISTERED –
Do NOT wait! You want to confirm your registration so YOU do not get any unpleasant surprises. And, it is EASY! Just check REGISTRATION here: https://iwillvote.com/
Bd of Elections General Election 2020 Procedures
Including: Absentee Ballot Request Information
Here is an INDEX for the below PDF:
- Number of Witnesses Required. Page 1
- MAT Team assistance. Page 1, page 1 mid page
- Poll workers precinct residency information. Page 1
- Absentee requests by mail or fax. Page 1
- MAT team assistance at ‘care’ facilities. Page 1 mid-page
- MAT team volunteers. Page 1 bottom.
- Tracking absentee ballots by bar code. Page 2
- Absentee Meetings by Bds of Elections. Page 2
- Blank request forms by mail, email or fax upon request. Page 2
- Absentee request portal by Bd of Elections – internal tracking. Page 2
- New felony – sending absentee ballot if not requested. Page 3
- Certain prohibitions – sending without request. Page 3
- Provisional reporting by precinct officials to Bd of Elections. Page 3
- Reporting of under/over-votes by precinct. Page 3
- Note: Due to litigation photo IDs not required at this time. DMV is required to allow special ID cards in person and online. Page 3
- DMV required to allow special ID cards in person and online. Page 3
- Public assistance IDS are acceptable IDs. Page 3
- CARES funding. Page 3
- HAVA funds. Page 4